Last updated: Dec 23, 2018
By using PhillyWisper you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). PhillyWisper may update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. All changes will be published on PhillyWisper.com before taking effect.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in the PhillyWisper Service Agreement as part of the signup process.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis. Customers are billed in advance of service being provided, beginning on their date of service activation.
- Your bill is sent via email on the day that it is due. The email contains a PDF attachment of the bill and a link to pay on-line. The PDF attachment contains our P.O. Box address if you wish to pay by check.
- We provide a customer portal which allows you to review your billing and payment history, and update your personal information.
- PhillyWisper may suspend or terminate service if payment is not received within 30 days of the end of your billing cycle.
- PhillyWisper, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other PhillyWisper service, for any reason at any time and without notice.
- You may terminate your Service at anytime by contacting PhillyWisper.
Acceptable Use Policy
- PhillyWisper Residential service plans are designed for personal use for 8 hours a day for general internet use including streaming, web surfing, e-mail access, and all other possible online activities. Residential customers are not allowed to host public servers of any kind, use static (public) IPv4 IP addresses, or consume more bandwidth than required to support typical residential Internet activities. PhillyWisper may disconnect or limit the bandwidth for residential customers who use residential service for activities deemed atypical at PhillyWisper’s discretion. Connection speeds for Residential service plans will fluctuate based on network demand.
- PhillyWisper Business Internet Services are designed for commercial use 24 hours a day for general internet use including streaming, web surfing, e-mail access, and all other possible online activities.
- Mail servers designed specifically for the distribution of spam may not be connected to the PhillyWisper network. Any computer on the PhillyWisper network that is involved with spamming software and distributes spam, even without the Owner’s knowledge or consent, may be disconnected from the PhillyWisper network at PhillyWisper’s discretion.
- Computers designed specifically for the distribution of viruses or other malicious code may not be connected to the PhillyWisper network. Any computer on the PhillyWisper network that is infected with malicious code and distributes malicious software, even without the Owner’s knowledge or consent, may be disconnected from the PhillyWisper network at PhillyWisper’s discretion.
- You agree to allow personnel of PhillyWisper and its partners reasonable access to your site for the purpose of proper maintenance of equipment and, if necessary, you shall obtain appropriate authorization from your landlord.
- Illegal downloading and distribution of copyrighted content is prohibited.
- PhillyWisper Acceptable Use Policy can change without notice. All changes will be published on PhillyWisper.com before taking effect.
You expressly understand and agree that PhillyWisper shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PhillyWisper has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service. Where PhillyWisper can be held liable, liability is limited to monthly fees.